Tour Operations Manager
ITDEVENTS is Australia & NZ’s leading LGBTQIA+ touring and production company. We run monthly national tours and we’re currently looking for a tour operations manager to join our team in Melbourne. The job of a Tour Operations Manager is to make sure that life on the road runs smoothly for everyone involved. From booking the venues, to liaising with the artists directly to ticketing companies, tour accountants, tech crews, hotel & flight bookings and much more.
Based in Clayton, Melbourne. You’ll be a self starter, energetic and have a can do attitude. You must have a good amount of knowledge of the show Rupaul’s Drag Race and be familiar with Drag Artists. You’ll work closely with the director of ITD to put together tour itineraries for complete end to end tours. We generally run one tour a month across 4-8 cities, sometimes many more. You’d be responsible for ensuring everything is planned and booked in advance and have contingencies in place should plans change last minute. We would also have you involved in our Drag Expo event which is running in August 2021 as a key organiser.
The main objectives are:
• Put together full tour plans for each show we have coming up
• Suggest new tours and pivot from the COVID 19 mindset
• Handle all customer service & ticketing for ITD. All ticketing enquiries and social media questions.
• Work with venues, travel companies, hotels, flights, accountants on a daily basis to ensure best possible prices are met.
• Understand that the artist and our customers are no.1 – constantly review and see how we can make their experiences better and more enjoyable.
• Make sure the entire tour runs super smoothly.
• Manage the Ecommerce trading calendar liaising with key stakeholders to ensure online experience is aligned.
• Oversee merchandising and content management process and critical path to ensure product is online
• Set initiatives to increase traffic and conversion rates across digital platforms. Including ongoing monitoring and improving initiatives.
The successful application will:
• Based in Melbourne with transportation
• Energetic, Can do attitude and a fun demeanour.
• Will remain professional at all times even especially when on tour with artists.
• Being flexible and adaptable and able to tour when needed.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having good negotiation skills.
• Being creative.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to solve problems quickly.
• Having IT skills.
• Being punctual.
• Having public relations skills.
• Previous experience is a definite bonus but not a requirement.
What’s on Offer
• Full time salary, Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Send a full cover letter and CV to [email protected]