New Tour Announcement
A brand new tour announcement is landing this Tuesday 15th January. One of the biggest Drag Stars of our generation. One Weekend Only. 4 Cities. Tickets start from $35. Sign up here to be the first in the know.
In The Dark Presents
CALL ME BY MONET
Starring Monét X Change from All Stars 4
75 Minute One Woman Show
She’s your current reigning Miss Congeniality, she’s about to become an All Star and now we’re excited to announce that in 2019, she’s bringing her one woman show to Australia! Call Me By Monet is an hour long + masterpiece of drag, comedy and song. This queen from New York City knows how to turn the party, even in her signature pussy cat wigs. She may not have won any maxi challenges on season 10, but she’s sure to sweep the competition in All Stars 4!
This Monet looks great up close and far away! Don’t get stuck in a Still Life, snatch those tickets before they’re all gone. It’s time to soak it up with the queen of sponges!
All Sales Are Final with no refunds permitted unless the event is cancelled.
For more terms visit : https://itdevents.com/terms/
Any other questions please email our support team : firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ONLINE FOR 4 DAYS ONLY
– Early Bird & Show Only Tickets = Access to the show
– Meet & Greet + Show Only Tickets = Access to the show and a meet and greet with the artist, Access to their merchandise and a professional photo which will be uploaded to our website after the event.
– Meet & Greet will be before the show
– Please make sure you enter your email and mobile number correctly, we will contact you 1 week prior to the show with specific event timing.
– Please also make sure you follow us on our social media for updates @itdpresents and check the website.
– Also please RSVP to the facebook event
– Suitable for ages 18+
– Filming and photography not permitted.
– Warning: May includes coarse language and sexual references.
Sasha & her team are currently in Canberra in full rehearsals and today announced they are in fact bringing us their world premiere of her first one woman show, Smoke & Mirrors. Formerly titled “Sasha Velour: Live and In Colour”. Inspired by the parallels between drag and the historical traditions of vaudeville, circus, and magic, […]